Monday, May 5, 2008

Starting the Spill

So I finally started a blog. I have been thinking about a way to record the amazing happenings of my life and put them into a format that can be shared. Now, thanks to Jen, I have accomplished this. I haven't read a lot of blogs in the past, so I may not conform to the norm, but I'll do my best. When I was signing up for this blogger service I was wondering if I was going to have enough interesting stuff in my life to add an update everyday and while signing up I leaned back and forgot my chair is a little off balance and I went spilling to the floor, only to leap up as fast as possible before anyone stuck their head in for a "everything alright in here". After that I figured I'd be able to write at least 3 or 4 times a day. : ) Welcome to my blog.

1 comment: