Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Youro

This is the first job I've had where I do not have Cinco de Mayo off. I am wondering that maybe it's because I work in Nevada now instead of California. All of my California jobs gave me the days off. Shit, some of them gave me two days off and the company paid for drinks that night. I don't know how much sense it really makes, being that I think I am closer to Mexico now(geographically) than I ever was in Cali. I have a suggestion for this great Nation, just make Cinco de Mayo a National holiday already and give everyone the day off. No one knows what the bastard holiday is for anyway, and we are pretty much en route to adopting Mexico as a sunburned orphan cousin who steals shit our of your wallet.

1 comment:

Em-Dubb said...

this is gonna be one of my daily blog stops, I know you won't disappoint!! The only thing holding you back from the upper echelon of blog supremacy is your lack of a blog name that sounds cool but only a handful of people know what the hell it means!!!

Wallace