Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Anisette

So I’ve been boring lately, going to work then going home and going to bed. As a man who defines his life by the amount of mischief and compromising situations he can get himself into, I find this unacceptable. So, in an effort to expand the horizons of my writing repertoire and necessary exposure, I am getting a little staff going to contribute and move this blog thing to the next level. The current staff of the blog you are reading has purchased The Anisette domain and will be moving on to bigger and better things. In the near future the “Daily Daris” will become “The Anisette (theanisette.com)” and artistic contributions of any kind will be accepted to be posted on the site the next day. I am talking to the boys at Wrecking Ball promotions in Santa Cruz about getting some promo stuff together once the site is up. I am pretty excited about this and the time I have had to spend getting it going is partly responsible for my inability to supply you with delicious tidbits of poisonous literature. It will be back and going shortly.

Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

We should get 'staff' t-shirts