Tuesday, May 27, 2008

On Being Home

Great time in Chico this weekend. I got to see my boys and my girls and the cat that only a person with a sense of humor could love. I have to start by saying I am sorry to those of you who I was supposed to spend time with and flaked on. I know I am an asshole for missing out on times and the only way for me to even begin to make it up to you is by saying I'm sorry and promise to see you again in the near future. Eli, grand fiesta bitch. Much love. Katie, I miss you more than you know and I hope to see you soon. Jeff and Kylie, congrats on the graduations and welcome to the working class. It's shitty. Cory Lee, you look like your ten years old and it makes me smile. Don't ever grow old Peter Pan. Jen Hall, I finally got to meet you and I must say that your butt is the 8th wonder of the world...and Aca Taco at 2:30 in the morning is the only way to eat a burrito. I think I've got what I need to complete the story of my life (up until now) from this weekend...time to get this written.

I love you all and I'll get back at you shortly.

No comments: