Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cookies, Pregnant Men, Boobs, Jesus, and Jose Canseco



Sitting at my desk I was thinking about what to write about. My sunburn from Tahoe is slowly subsiding, I ate dinner and went to bed last night and since I've been at work, not a whole heck of a lot has happened...with me.



Thanks to Jay Ay Em I was sent a little nugget of gold via email just a few moments ago. So, in light of this deliciously funny story, I have decided to post the top 5 funniest stories I was able to find on the Internet this morning. Enjoy!

Sweet Driving Skills

Manual labor isn't recommended while pregnant...dude

What happens when the "Boob Inspector" acts like a Dic

For the love of God, keep those boobs away from Winnie!

Jose Canseco looks to add injury to Insufficient Funds


Yay! Now wasn't that entertaining. Maybe we'll do this more often. Thanks Jay Ay Em!

1 comment:

Jen said...

that boob inspector one is awesome...freakin funny yo