Friday, December 14, 2012

Nuthin Better Than A Wine Buzz


       Some friends of mine just made my life MUCH more entertaining by purchasing a wine bar here in Carson City.  For any of you out there who have yet to try Bella Fiore downtown, make your way across from the Supreme Court building (3rd Street and Curry) and get your thirst on.  Say hi to Neta and Ray and let them know how much you LOOOOVE wine and you might be lucky enough to get the scoop on any future wine tours they might be planning.  They are open Tuesday through Saturday right now and will be open Sundays starting in a few weeks.

       If you have no one to drink with, call me up.  It's 8 blocks from my house and I'm not known for my ability to make excuses to get out of drinking a bottle of wine.
 

Bella Fiore Wines is located at 224 South Carson Street (Curry side, across the street from Firkin and Fox), Carson City, NV 89701


No comments: