Thursday, February 16, 2012

Made it

So, I made it through the crazy masses that encompass the LAX airport. Went to dinner at Waterman's for seared ahi and it was legendary...per usual. Got back to the spread and Morgan was nice enough to have purchased Daris' favorite beer, Sierra Nevada's Ruthless Rye. Good man. Now I'm watching him try and navigate through a sea of cables to make music come from the television. Hilarious. Oop, he just got it. There's something about this place that makes even the most menial endeavor seem fun. Example: I just petted a cat in the hallway of the house...good time. Granted, this cat has been terrified of me from day one so that might have something to do with my excitement over his accepting me. Aaannyyway. Now listening to Memory by Sugarcult thereby successfully completing the perfect day. TTYT.

No comments: