Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Holy High School Reunion

Ok, so...just realized my 10 YEAR high school reunion is this year, apparently sometime in June and I am about half-way prepared for it. In every conceivable sense of the phrase. I haven't really done anything spectacular with my life, which is essentially the status quo for my generation, thank God. I am still single; which I'm hoping doesn't read aloud anything I can't see as the first party. And, to top it off, I'm a college drop-out. Where does this leave me as far as areas of conversation are concerned? Totally buttholed, that's where.

Luckily, to stretch the silver lining as thin as possible, I have 4 or 5 months to get my shit together and try and develop some kind of ammunition for the sake of un-embarrassing banter. I'm breaking this shit down into 3 categories of self-improvement: Physical Fitness, Finance, and Wardrobe.

The way these three categories are going to be enhanced will directly affect my confidence upon attending the aforementioned reunion.

Challenge Accepted.

No comments: